You can do this directly through QuickBooks Online.
- First save the photo file to your computer.
- Bring up the expense and at the bottom left is Attachments.
- Either drag and drop or click the paper clip to browse to the location of the file.
You can batch upload photos from your computer (or other devices) to new QuickBooks Online.
From Home page screen
- Go the Company “Gear” icon (located at top right hand corner, next to company name)
- Select “Attachments” under Lists heading
- Click “Paper Clip” attachments icon and follow the instructions
- Maximum size limit is 25MB.
- You can even create Invoice or enter Expense with attachment from here. Just select from ACTION dropdown selector on far right.
- See screenshot photo for reference.
New QuickBooks Online Plus – How to enter various expenses in new QBO?
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Tutorial – Customer Invoice, Sales Receipt, Receive Payment, Bank Deposit