My customer would like for me to give them a print out of their payment and invoices statement of the last quarter. How do I do this?
In order to provide your customer the most information in the easiest to read format, create statements for your customer.
You can do that from the home page screen by clicking on the create button at the top of the screen (the “+” sign) and selecting “Statement” under the “Other” header (If you don’t see this when you select the “+” button, then click on “Show More”).
For this customer, I would advise that you create a transaction statement*. This will show all transactions that you have billed them during the period you select and also whether or not they have paid!
- In new QBO, you can choose the following statement type:
- Balance Forward
- Open Item
- Transaction Statement
How to email Customer statements?
Here’s how to create and email statements in your QuickBooks Online.
Click the Create (+) at the top of your Home screen.
- Choose Statement from the dropdown that appears (if you don’t see Statement, click Show more in the lower right of the menu).
- Set whatever parameters you like for the Statements, then click OK.
- Select the customers you’d like to give Statements by checking them.
- Select “Edit” under Delivery Method column
- Default could be “None”
- Select “Email” from the pop up screen and follow the instructions
- When you’re ready, click Create/Send Selected Statements!
They have introduced the following new Statement Form Styles.