- Class tracking is available in Plus plan only.
- Adds a Class field on forms so you can use to categorize your accounting transactions to different product lines.
- First, to enable Class Category feature on: from the home page screen > company gear (upper right corner) > settings > company settings > company > categories > track classes > ON > Save
- Assign classes to > one to entire transaction or one to each row in transaction
- To add NEW Class > From the home page screen > company gear (upper right corner) > lists > all lists > locations > click new blue button (upper right corner) > fill out short Class form > save
- To run Class list > From the Classes page > select Run report (next to New button, not under Action column)
- For Edit, Delete > select down-arrow (next to run report) under Action column
- To run Class Quick Report > From the Classes page > select Run report under Action column > Customize if needed and run report>Optional: Save Customizations button to make this as “My Custom Reports”
They have the following Class related as built-in business reports:
- Class list
- Profit and Loss by Class
- Purchases by Class Detail
- Sales by Class Detail
- Sales by Class Summary