To transfer fund between accounts within QuickBooks:
From the home page screen
- Click Create (+) Sign
- Under “Other” select Transfer
Here you can record the transfer, just click Save and Close when you’re done.
In this example (see screenshot photo for reference), it’s transferring $1,000.00 from Checking Account to Savings Account.
- Transfer Funds From = Money coming out from that account
- Transfer Funds To = Money going into that account
- Transfer Amount = Amount transferred from one account to another account
- Memo = To record transfer information. Indicate reason if necessary.
- Balance = Existing QuickBooks Balance before this transfer recorded
- Attachments = Attach bank receipt for record
New QuickBooks Online Plus – How to enter various expenses in new QBO?
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Tutorial – Customer Invoice, Sales Receipt, Receive Payment, Bank Deposit