It is a multi step process.
To Cancel your Current subscription:
From the Home page screen
- Click on the Company Gear symbol in the upper right hand corner
- Click on “Your Account”
- Click on Edit Billing Info
- You will then see a link that says Cancel Trial (or Subscription) , Click on that
- You will get a little survey, and you want to answer that survey, and then click on continue.
- Your subscription will then be cancelled.
To Open a New Subscription – You may approach this one of two ways
- Call our support team and have them open a new account for you. Ask for keeping same login name.
6am-6pm (PDT) M-F , 6am-3pm (PDT) Sat
wait time varies (from 20 minutes to 40 minutes)
- Go to the internet, and go to www.QuickBooks.com
- At the top of the screen, click on “Free Trial”
- You will then get to a screen that shows you all 3 platforms that they offer for new QuickBooks Online, and you may pick which one you would like to use and click on the “Sign up for Free Trial” link.
- Once you are finished signing up, then you will be able to go back to qbo.intuit.com and sign into your new company and begin working.