How to get more than 90 days of bank transactions?
You’ll start by signing in to your bank’s website and downloading a valid webconnect file.
Valid webconnect files:
- .qbo (QuickBooks),
- .qfx (Quicken) and
- .ofx (MS Money)
Then SAVE it to your computer in a location that you can find.
Now go to QuickBooks Online:
- Go to Transactions>Banking
- Once you are on the Downloaded Transaction screen, click on File Upload at the top right.
- Next, you’ll start the Web Connect mini-interview.
- Click Browse and select your Web Connect file from your computer.
- Click Next.
- In the drop-down menu, select the account where you’d like to upload the transactions.
- Click Save and Finish.
NOTE: If you attempt to upload a file of the wrong format, a message will appear stating: The uploaded file isn’t a valid Web-Connect file.
ALSO REMEMBER: if the transactions precede the opening balance that was entered into QuickBooks Online, the opening balance will change.
Check out KB 2370 for help on troubleshooting web-connect errors.