The “Print deposit summary only” feature is available now. See attached screenshot photo for reference
From the home page screen
- Select Create (+) sign (upper-middle screen)
- Select the “Bank Deposit” tab under the “Other” heading
- A Blank “Deposit” form will open. To locate recent deposits, select the “small clock” icon, upper-left-corner. Click “More’ if you expand this list or deposit looking for is not on this list. You can even “Search” function if needed.
- Once the “Deposit” form is open, look at the bottom for the “Print” button.
- Click that and one option is to “Print Deposit Summary Only” button
- Select “Print Deposit Summary Only”
- The print or Preview screen will open
- Hoover around your mouse on the bottom-right section of the screen to locate the print button.
- You can choose “Print using system dialog…” print or save as PDF
QuickBooks Online Tutorial Videos