This new QBO is very unfriendly on navigating previous months (not last reconciliation) bank reconciliation report. You can get it, although it’s hidden. It just takes one extra step to run this report.
From the home page screen
- Select blue navigation bar on the left
- Select Reports
- Type in “Reconciliation Reports” in the search box (Gor to report, magnifying glass)
- Select and click bank account under Account heading (or any other links)
- It will take you to the last reconciled report.
- Go to upper-left-corner and select previous reconciliation report from the drop-down selector under Period Ending (next Run Report button). Now, you’ve found previous months reconciliation reports.
- See attached screenshot photos for reference
As I said, they made this very unfriendly process.