Intuit Aid Assist is a free website with an interactive tool to help you evaluate whether you may be eligible for federal relief funding.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
QuickBooks Online with Payroll should see the in-product prompt to apply for the government’s Payroll Protection Program.
From the left dashboard > Workers > Employees
Look for the in-product prompt and click Learn more link for more information. OR just go this Url link:
New and updated resources to help you manage your business and assist your clients during these times.
Funding and relief resources
• Free webinar on the Paycheck Protection Program
Join us on Friday, April 17, at 11:00 AM PT as our panel discusses this new government-backed relief program and how it can help eligible businesses and organizations.
• Intuit QuickBooks Capital approved as Paycheck Protection
Program (PPP) Lender
Read about how Intuit is now a non-bank SBA-approved lender for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) within QuickBooks Capital.
• Intuit Aid Assist
Help determine your eligibility for U.S. federal relief loans in 10 steps or less with this free website and interactive tool.
QuickBooks product resources
• Payroll tax deadline changes by state
Learn how your state may change its payroll tax payment and filing deadlines due to COVID-19.
• Organize payroll reports for your PPP application
Learn where and how to gather the reports you may need to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan.
• Get Your IRS Form 941
Learn how to access your Form 941 (Quarterly Federal Tax Return) for the year 2019, a document you’ll need when applying for a Paycheck Protection Program loan.
Advising your clients
• Recorded webinar: Small business survival tips during COVID-19
Check out a recording of our recent webinar that explores ways to work with clients outside of your established business location.
• Vendor communication best practices and sample letters
Share helpful best practices with your clients to help them communicate with their vendors and request relief.
Adapting your business
• 6 tips for taking your firm remote
Intuit’s own Patti Newcomer shares tips on how you and your firm can transition to working remotely.
• Free webinar: Taking Your Practice Remote
Join us on Thursday, April 16 at 11:00 AM CT as a panel of experts shares best practices, advice, and tools to collaborate and work remotely using both cloud-based and desktop software.
• How to make a difference in your community when you’re
stuck at home
Get tips on how to help your neighbors, community and others while social distancing.