Undo bank reconciliation feature is not available in any plans at this time. It is available in the Accountant version only.
In order to UNDO IT, first, log in to your QBOA account
- Go to Client home page screen
- Click the company gear (upper right corner)
- Click Reconcile under Tools
- Select Bank Account to UNDO reconciliation
- Hover your mouse cursor over the reconciliation month you want to undo (under Ending Balance or Auto Adjustment or any column) and as you are hovering you will see UNDO button to the right next to the Auto Adjustment column
- Select UNDO button
- The New Undo Reconciliation screen will open
- Click OK
- Next, the Success screen will open
- Click OK again
It will longer be on the Reconciliation History & Reports list.
See the QBOA signup screen below for reference.
How-to UNDO bank reconciliation tutorial video