Here’s how to create a statement for a sub-customer or sub-client in QBO:
- Hover your mouse on the Sales tab on the left Dashboard.
- Select Customers.
- Click on the sub-customers name.
- Switch to the “Customer Details” tab.
- Click the Edit button at the top right.
- Now you’re on Customer information window.
- Under “Is sub-customer”, one of the drop-down boxes was named for a specific customer. Click on the 2nd box and choose Bill this customer. Then, click Save.
That should let you create a statement showing your sub-customers statement balance.