Removing the “terms” completely from your invoice is a part of “Custom Form Styles” under Settings. You will need to disable the “Terms” setting just once.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click on your Company Gear in the top right corner
- Click Custom Form Styles under the Settings tab
- Select form name you would like to take the Terms off of
- Click edit under action column (far right)
- Select your form style and click Next
- Click on Header on the left side
- Uncheck the box next to “Terms” under Customer
- Click Save
Now when you invoice your customers using this customized template (under customize at the bottom), there will be no terms of payment listed.
Click on the screenshots below to enlarge them