Here is a list of reports I recommend to have it on record (export to excel, or save as pdf) before canceling the QBO subscription:
- General Ledger (All Dates). Depending upon the file size limits, it may need to be downloaded in batches.
- Trial Balance by Fiscal Year Ending
- Bank Reconciliation Reports (for last three months)
- A/R Aging Report
- A/P Aging Report
- Open Invoices to match A/R Aging Report
- Open Bills to match A/P Aging Report
- Profit and Loss by Fiscal Year
- Balance Sheet by Fiscal Year Ending
- Sales Tax Liability Report (+ Taxable Sales Detail and Summary)
- Contact List (Vendor and Customer)
- Chart of Accounts
Note: Even after QBO cancellation, you will still have access to company file for a year. Just make sure the account is canceled, not suspended.