- Location tracking is available in Plus plan only.
- Adds a Location field on forms so you can assign transactions to different locations like stores, sales regions, and counties.
- First, to enable Location Category feature on: from the home page screen > company gear (upper right corner) > settings > company settings > company > categories > track locations > ON > Save
- Location label can be changed to the following: Location (default), Business, Department, Division, Property, Store, Territory
- To add NEW Location > From the home page screen > company gear (upper right corner) > lists > all lists > locations > click new blue button (upper right corner) > fill out Location Information short form > save
- To run Location list > From the Location page > select Run report (next to New button, not under Action column)
- To run Location Quick Report > From the Location page > select Run report under Action column > Customize if needed and run report>Optional: Save Customizations button to make this as “My Custom Reports”
- For Edit, Delete > select down-arrow (next to run report) under Action column
They have the following Location related as built-in business reports:
- Location list
- Profit and Loss by Location
- Purchases by Location Detail
- Sales by Location Detail
- Sales by Location Summary