Here is how to cancel QuickBooks Online (QBO) subscription:
1. Sign in to QuickBooks Online as an admin user. Note: If you can’t sign in, you should reset your password.
2. Go to Settings gear at the top corner ⚙ and select Account and Settings under Your Company.
3. Select the Billing & Subscription tab.
4. In the QuickBooks section, select Cancel or Cancel Trial.
5. Follow the steps on the screen to cancel your subscription.
Once you’re done, they will send the account administrator an email that confirms we canceled your subscription.
In case you don’t see Cancel or Upgrade or Downgrade link under Billing & Subscription tab, you should call the QuickBooks support line for further help.