You run “TIME ACTIVITIES BY CUSTOMER DETAIL” report for what you need for your customer. There is no way to print Weekly Timesheet in new QuickBooks.
To print (or email) TIME ACTIVITIES BY CUSTOMER DETAIL report
- From the home page screen
- Go the blue navigation bar on the left
- Select Reports
- Go to report (magnifying glass) and type Time Activities
- Select TIME ACTIVITIES BY CUSTOMER DETAIL from the drop-down list
- Run report and click customize if you need to remove or add columns.
That report should provide all the information related to the customer/job from Timesheet.