It is very easy to run a new paycheck. To run a payroll for one of your Employees, you can follow these steps:
- From the home page screen, go to Employees on the left navigation bar.
- Click Run Payroll on the upper right-hand corner.
- Change the Pay Period (see attached screenshot below) and Pay
- Date indicated to the previous payroll date.
- Check the box next to the Employee that you’ll be paying, and enter its payment for that period.
- Click Preview Payroll on the lower left-hand corner to check the amounts calculated.
- Click Print Paychecks at the top of the Employee List table to print it, and then click Finish Payroll.
Note: You can also add “New Employee” from “Run Payroll” screen. See attached screenshot below.
|If you found our answers useful then please contribute few bucks to support this forum. Thank you!
Sign up QuickBooks for a 30-day FREE Trial