Yes, you can set up “Reminder” in QuickBooks Online.
This is how you do it:
From the home page screen
- Click on your company gear in the top right corner
- Click Recurring Transactions under the Lists column
- Click New
- Change the Transaction Type to Invoice
- Change Type to Reminder
Your reminder will show up in the Tasks section of your home page screen. Click “View reminders” link to review and complete the task.
Click on the screenshot below to enlarge it
It should be part of recurring transactions reminder list.
- From the home page screen, click company “Gear” icon (located upper right corner)
- Select “Recurring Transactions” from the Lists header
- See attached screenshot photos below for reference
Recurring transactions can be set-up for:
- Credit Memo
- Sales Receipt
- Refund Receipt
- Delayed Credit
- Delayed Charge
- Purchase Order
- Vendor Credit
- Credit Card Credit
- Bank Deposit
- Bank Transfer
It should display all lists including scheduled, reminder and unscheduled.
New QuickBooks Online Plus – How to enter various expenses in new QBO?
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Tutorial – Customer Invoice, Sales Receipt, Receive Payment, Bank Deposit