To view or print the previous bank reconciliation report:
1. From the left Dashboard, select Reports.
2. Go to “For my accountant” section and select Reconciliation Reports.
3. Select Account. Select Report period.
4. Select “Statement Ending Date”.
5. Click “View Report” under Action column.
6. Click Print icon to print the report.
This new QBO is very unfriendly on navigating previous months (not last reconciliation) bank reconciliation report. You can get it, although it’s hidden. It just takes one extra step to run this report.
From the home page screen
Select blue navigation bar on the left
Type in “Reconciliation Reports” in the search box (Gor to report, magnifying glass)
Select and click bank account under Account heading (or any other links)
It will take you to the last reconciled report.
Go to upper-left-corner and select previous reconciliation report from the drop-down selector under Period Ending (next Run Report button). Now, you’ve found previous months reconciliation reports.
See attached screenshot photos for reference
As I said, they made this very unfriendly process.