To view or print the previous bank reconciliation report:
1. From the left Dashboard, select Reports.
2. Go to “For my accountant” section and select Reconciliation Reports.
3. Select Account. Select Report period.
4. Select “Statement Ending Date”.
5. Click “View Report” under Action column.
6. Click Print icon to print the report.
In QuickBooks desktop, “Hide transactions after the statement’s end date” is on the Reconcile screen. In QuickBooks Online, “Hide additional information” (for transactions after statement end date) box is on the Reconciliation Report. There is an option on the reconciliation report screen to hide uncleared transactions dated after the statement’s end date. Check the “Hide additional information” box at the top of the reconciliation report to hide these transactions.
Hide additional information (Hide transactions after the statement’s end date)