To set up a single reimbursement pay type for an employee:
- Click on the Employees tab
- Click the name of the employee
- Click on the pencil icon beside Pay
- Click Additional pay types
- Click the arrow Even more ways to pay
- Check the box for Reimbursement
- Click Done
This is useful if you separately track reimbursements for different expense types (such as travel and supplies). Amounts paid as reimbursements are not subject to any taxes, and are not included on any forms.
Weekly Price Check US CA UK AU (Plus Plan)
|USD 23.97 per month||CAD 14.50 per month||GBP 15.00 per month||AUD 21.00 per month|
|USD 23.97 per month||USD 12.01 per month|
|USD 23.30 per month|
|USD 16.60 per month
The tutorial video below explains how different expense transactions are entered in QuickBooks Online. It is a step-by-step process of learning how to enter expenses in QBO. This is probably the best in-depth video that covers vendor expenses in QuickBooks Online. I highly recommend you to watch it.
Let me summarize the content of this video:
- It explains how to enter expenses like debit card, credit card, ATM, cash withdrawal, bank fee, wire transfer, write check, enter Vendor Bill to pay later as A/P, Pay Bill by the Check and create Purchase Order and more.
- It explains how to set up and enter billable charges to customers.
- It explains how to set up and enter expenses by class tracking and location tracking.
- Lastly, it explains how these entered expenses will show up on various financial reports.
Like us. Subscribe us.