Here’s how to reactivate an inactive employee:
- From the homepage dashboard
- Go to Employees
- Choose Inactive Employees from Active Employees drop-down arrow Click
- Inactive Employee row in question
- Click “Employment” pencil at the far right
- Under Status, you should see “Not on Payroll” for inactive employee
- Select “Active” from the drop-down list
- Save Done
See screenshot below for your reference.
Buy QuickBooks Now!
How would you like to learn QuickBooks in 90 minutes? This FREE video tutorial is specifically designed for beginners in mind. You will learn QuickBooks Online the right way from the start. It covers all the basics you need to learn and offers some helpful tips. If you are looking for step-by-step educational guidance and ready to learn QBO, this is the one. And this video is produced by Top International QuickBooks Trainer, VPController.
QuickBooks Online October 2015 Update Part 1 -Bank Feeds, Billable to customers, Attach photo receipt, Add foreign Bank
QuickBooks Online October 2015 Update Pt2 – ITEM TYPES Inventory, Non Inventory Service