How do I add custom fields in Purchase Orders? For example, I like to enter a due date and a customer reference.
They have three custom fields available to add in Purchase Order Form.
To add custom fields:
- From the home page screen
- Select the Company Gear (located at upper-corner)
- Select “Company Settings” under Settings header
- Select “Expenses”
- Select/Double Click “Purchase Orders” and name new fields
- Select blue “New” button
- See screenshot photos for reference.
New QuickBooks Online Plus – How to enter various expenses in new QBO?
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Tutorial – Customer Invoice, Sales Receipt, Receive Payment, Bank Deposit