You can pay employees by direct deposit or by writing a check by hand, and then give them their printed pay stubs for a record of taxes and wages paid. …MORE
You can print/reprint pay stubs or paychecks at any time from the “Paycheck List” report.
1) In the left navigation bar, click Reports.
2) Click the All Reports tab, and then click Manage Payroll.
3) From the list of reports, click Paycheck List.
4) When the report page opens, select the checkboxes for the pay stubs or paychecks you want to print.
5) Click Print to open the PDF in a new tab.
6) Right-click in the pay stub PDF, and choose Print (or for Mac, press Command-P).
(Dashboard > Reports > Type Paycheck list)
Paycheck Printer Setting:
If you need different paycheck printer setting, you change it under preferences.
Gear > Payroll Settings > Paycheck Printing under Preferences.
Will QuickBooks Payroll print routing and bank numbers on black check stock for payroll?
No. You need preprinted forms check stubs.
Paycheck print options