Customer Center Page Overview
Customer Center Page displays information about all of your customers (clients) and all of their transactions in a single place. You can start just about everything about customers from here. No doubt, this is a very important place to visit on a regular basis in QuickBooks Online.
How do I get to Customer Center Page in new QuickBooks Online?
From the Home page screen
- Select blue navigation on the left
- Select Customers
From Customers Center, you can add New Customer
- Click New Customer blue button on right upper-corner
- Customer Information pop up screen will open.
- Fill out the Customer Information and Save
From Customers Center Page, you can also Import Customers List from Excel spreadsheet
Excel spreadsheet should include the following customer information in columns:
Name | Company | Email | Phone | Mobile | Fax | Website | Street | City | State | Zip | Country
They also offer the following customers snapshots.
- It includes Estimates and Unbilled Activity (Delayed Credit and Delayed Charge).
- It includes open invoices as well as overdue invoices.
- It includes invoices paid for last 30 days.
Where do I change the view to see inactive customers?
From the blue navigation bar on the left, go to Customers center
- Go to “Settings” gear (located far right next to export to excel and print icons)
- Select to include inactive checkbox from the dropdown list (see screenshot photo for reference)
- If there is need to run inactive (or deleted) list/report, go to Reports from the blue navigation bar again
- Select Customer Contact List from the go the report search box
- Click “Customize” button
- Select “Lists”
- Change Status from “Not deleted” to “Deleted”
- Click Run report