It’s very easy to make inactive customer active again in new QBO.
In order to make reactivate a customer, from the home page screen
- Select “Customers” from the blue navigation bar the left
- From the “Customers Center”, select small “Gear” on the far middle right
- Select “Include Inactive” box from the gear drop-down selector
- It will list customers with inactive (deleted) accounts
- Locate and click reactivate a customer from the list
- Select “Make Active” under Customer profile screen
- You will get prompt message like “Customer to delete is now active.”
- See screenshot photos for reference.
|If you found our answers useful then please contribute few bucks to support this forum. Thank you!
Sign up QuickBooks for a 30-day FREE Trial