If you need to reprint a pay stub you can do that from the paycheck list.
To get to the Paycheck List:
1. Go to the blue navigation bar on the left side, Click on Reports
2. Click on All Reports
3. Click on Manage Payroll
4.Click on Paycheck List
5. Check the boxes of the paychecks that you need to print
6. Click on Batch Actions
7. Click Print
*If for any reason the paychecks are not printing correctly you are going to want to check the Paycheck Printing Preferences.
1. Click on the gear symbol at the top right of your screen
2. Click on Payroll Settings
3. Under Preferences -> Click on Paycheck Printing
QuickBooks Online – How to create BONUS on my employee’s paycheck in QBO Payroll
Sign up QuickBooks for a 30-day FREE Trial
|If you found our answers useful then please contribute few bucks to support this forum. Thank you!