You can permanently delete bank downloaded transactions in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
In order to permanently delete a bank downloaded transaction (or multiple transactions) from the banking center, you will first need to move it from “For Review” tab to “Excluded” tab.
To move from “For Review” tab to “Excluded” tab:
- From the home page screen > Go to the left navigation bar Dasshboard
- Click Banking
- You’ll see the “For Review” tab, click the checkboxes to the left of the date for the transactions you want to exclude.
- Once you’re done, click the “Batch Actions” drop-down arrow and select “Exclude Selected.” The transactions will be moved to the “Excluded” tab now.
You can permanently delete from the “Excluded” tab now.
To permanently delete-excluded bank transactions.
- From the home page screen > Go to the left navigation bar dashboard
- Select Banking
- Select “Excluded” tab
- Select Batch actions (drop-down arrow)
- Select Delete
- You can select to delete a transaction or multiple transactions here
Note: If you select UNDO it will move back to “For Review” tab.
How to permanently delete bank downloaded transactions in bank feeds