From the Home page screen
- Click the Company gear in the upper right of your Home screen
- Choose Company Settings from the dropdown
- Click Advanced on the left
- Click in the Accounting section (it’s at the top of the page)
- Check the box for Close the books
- Enter a Closing date
- They offer 2 selections from the dropdown selector
a) Allow changes after viewing a warning
b) Allow changes after viewing a warning and entering password
- Select One based on your accounting security need. Selection with password will protect more since password is assigned here by the admin.
- Click Save
- Click Done
New QuickBooks Online Plus – How to enter various expenses in new QBO?
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Tutorial – Customer Invoice, Sales Receipt, Receive Payment, Bank Deposit
|If you found our answers useful then please contribute few bucks to support this forum. Thank you!
Sign up QuickBooks for a 30-day FREE Trial