Removing the “terms” completely from your invoice is a part of “Custom Form Styles” under Settings. You will need to disable the “Terms” setting just once.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click on your Company Gear in the top right corner
- Click Custom Form Styles under the Settings tab
- Select form name you would like to take the Terms off of
- Click edit under action column (far right)
- Select your form style and click Next
- Click on Header on the left side
- Uncheck the box next to “Terms” under Customer
- Click Save
Now when you invoice your customers using this customized template (under customize at the bottom), there will be no terms of payment listed.