How to cancel a QuickBooks Online Subscription in new QuickBooks Online?
Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company at https://qbo.intuit.com
From the home page screen
- Go the Company “Gear” (upper right corner)
- Select “Your Account” under “Your Company” heading
- Select “Billing Info” under “Your Account” heading
- Click “Edit Billing Info” blue button
- In the Subscription Status section, click the Cancel Subscription link
- Follow the on-screen prompts and it will walk you through the rest
Note: You won’t be able to cancel a QuickBooks Online company via a mobile device.
How to get to Your Account in new QuickBooks Online?
- From the Home page screen
- Go to the Company Gear (right upper-corner)
- Select Your Account under Your Company heading
Your Account will have the following:
- Billing Info
- Payment History
- Company Info
- Personal Info
- Upgrade (NOTE: Upgrade Yes, but NO downgrade. Think twice before Upgrade)
This is also the place where they will have your credit card information. If you need change the credit card number, you will need to come here.
How do I step down my plan in QBO? I don’t think I need this level.
Answer: Sorry, you can not!
- Upgrade Yes, but NO downgrade. Think twice before Upgrade!
Just reminded me of old “Roaches check in, but they don’t check out!” commercial.
If there is no downgrade, what’s the viable option for that other than just cancel it?
Simple answer is none.
What will happen to my financial data?
Their recommendation is to download data to QuickBooks desktop version (QBDT) and import it back to QuickBooks Online (QBO). That’s very iffy proposition at best.