1) First, you want to access your account, make sure to log in to like normal > http://qbo.intuit.com.
2) Copy and paste this link (once you’re already logged in) > https://qbo.intuit.com/app/changeplan
3) It shows you choices to downgrade. Pick new “Choose plan” button. Make sure to review what features will be disabled.
4) Confirm it, and log back in.
Alternatively, you can also call support at 1-888-333-3451. Currently, the downgraded plan is available for the US customers only.
For more video tutorial, check out this short video.
QuickBooks Online Accounting for Sole Proprietorship Business (QBO Tutorial For Beginners)
Get free QuickBooks Online QBO training with easy How-To-Use video tutorials and visual guides. Learn QBO whenever you want and at your own pace.
Switching to QuickBooks Online from a desktop version of QuickBooks? Also, check out our video tutorials!
QuickBooks Online – how to cancel 30-day free trial or paid QBO subscription.
After cancellation, you can still log in and will have access to your company data for 90 days. After that, data will be permanently deleted.
To get “Sign into QuickBooks Online” screen open:
From the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions screen > Press Ctrl+1 to open the Product Information window > Once opened, press Ctrl+b+q > Click OK to close the Product information window.
Look for this screen to open:
If you have QuickBooks Desktop file older than 2015 with inventory items and try to convert to QBO, read this article first. You will need 2015 or newer version to import inventory properly. They offer you the latest trial version. Click here for trial links. This is for US version only.
Note: Even with this latest version of QBD, you may experience some issues with inventory in QBO. Also, you may want to a 100% physical inventory, and adjust current qty to match in desktop before exporting to QBO. There is no value adjustment in QBO.
This QuickBooks article is helpful for:
1) If you have QuickBooks desktop QBD company file saved on computer hard drive or on external hard drive storage and you need to export that file to QuickBooks Online QBO. This means you have backup company file but no actual QuickBooks desktop program.
2) If you want to cancel QuickBooks Online QBO subscription, and need to export the company file to QuickBooks desktop QBD. This is a way to have a backup company file.
Our Quickbooks Data Conversion Services
We can also help export or import into QuickBooks Online QBO.
If you want to move to QuickBooks (QBO and QBD), but not sure how to move your data, please call our consulting service at 858-798-5058 or email us at email@example.com .
IMPORTANT: These links are only trials, so please don’t try to register these products because it won’t validate and you’ll be locked out.
If you need a QuickBooks Desktop trial to export or import into QuickBooks Online, you can download it here.
If you try to restore a file with a different region’s QuickBooks, it will not work.
Please ensure you are on the latest release of any version downloaded to ensure a smooth migration.
Already a Desktop customer and need to troubleshoot an issue? http://support.intuit.ca/quickbooks/en-ca/iq/Update-QuickBooks/Update-QuickBooks-Desktop/HOW15427.html
QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2016 – 30-day trial
These are trial versions and will not validate if you try to register them.